Friday, June 25, 2010

First week




Today is the last day of the first week of training. What a relief-this training is set up like boot camp. We are learning to teach 2-11 year old children, my face is sore from smiling so much. And I cannot get this song out of my head:
Hows the weather,
Its sunny,
Hows the weather
Its sunny
Hows the weather,
Its sunny, its sunny today!
You should see all the cool moves we have to with it too….the kids love the gestures apparently.
Luckily, the youngest student at my school is 13, so I wont have to do any of this.

Well, I’ve been typing for 5 minutes and my computer battery is already 50% (with no way to recharge for now), so I will make this short and sweet. Here a few photos from Omiya, Saitama where the training is being held. The bright lights of the city are only a few minutes walk away, our house is in the nice and quiet suburbs.

1 comment:

  1. Que onda wei! Hey man! I am glad that you are doing great! This is Juanito LOL Cool pictures man! It looks like you are having fun and that work is great! We will talk later. Tom told me about your blog.

    ReplyDelete