Wednesday, June 23, 2010

To-o-kyo-o!!

Konbanwa! good evening!
I finally made it to beautiful Japan. I am in a training session in a cozy traditonal Japanese home. Paper walls, sliding doors, slippers, and a deep bath tub.

The nine other english speakers are from all over the world, most American though. Everybody is friendly and excited to learn to teach.
Wearing slippers and a suit is most excellent.

Everything I have eaten so far has been delicious. It is quite impressive, the first thing I got in the airport was a blueberry yogurt shake...I dont know if it was just because I was hungry and thirsty but it was perfect. Sweet blueberry and tangy plain yogurt.

I am in an internet cafe as I type this, so I cannot post pictures. next to my monitor, in my private cubicle is a tv. The only thing they are playing in English is Pro wrestling, what a said export to represent America.]

I hope to post some pictures soon, Japan is so photogenic!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the vivid descriptions Uri. I can imagine the Japanese attention to minute detail in their architecture, the gardens, and food.

    ReplyDelete